Gus the Itsy Bitsy Knight is now the #1 show on Tiny POP in the UK for the whole week! Even more impressive is that it leads the way with 190K viewers vs 122K for the 2nd position!
Gus tops leading preschool Ips such as Super Wings, Esme & Roye, Masha & The Bear or My Little Pony. You can see below the full report chart.
Gus is also #1 show in France (TF1) and achieves top ratings in Italy (DeAkids), and Germany (Disney).
Gus has now secured airing in over 70 territories across the world namely:
- Europe: TF1 (France), Disney (Germany), Tiny Pop (UK), Discovery & DeAkids (Italy), Clan (Spain), RTBF (Belgium), RTP & Dreamia Canal Panda (Portugal), Star Channel (Greece)
- Nordics: SVT (Sweden), NRK (Norway), MTV3 (Finland), Myndform (Iceland)
- Eastern Europe: Disney (Russia), Minimini/Teletoon/TV Puls (Poland), MTVA (Hungary), Lattelecom (Latvia), Plus Plus (Ukraine), Czech TV (Czech Republic)
- Middle East: MBC (Arabic), Spacetoon (English)
- Israel: Hop!
- Asia: Mediacorp (Singapore)
- Latin America: HBO Max & Cartoon Network (Latin America)
- Mexico: Televisa
- North America: Knowledge Network & Radio-Canada (Canada)
Since Day 1, we have counted with a massive commitment from Mattel as global master toy. Today, an ambitious toy line is being set up for a roll-out by back-to-school 2022.
Second season is already in writing for a total of 104 episodes of 11min.
The roll out has been structured in order to deliver episodes during key launch times throughout the year:
- Back to School 2021: Season 1 – Eps 1 to 26
- Easter 2022: Season 1 – Eps 27 to 52
- Back to School 2022: Season 2 – Eps 1 to 26
- Easter 2023: Season 2 – Eps 27 to 52
Produced by Mikros Animation (Technicolor Animation Productions) in association with PGS; commissioned by TF1, Mattel, Disney; distributed by PGS. Source : pgsentertainement.com