FMX – Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media Conference, returns from May 4 to 6 in a 100% online format. As with every edition, the programme features creators sharing their ideas on the latest creative developments in their productions as well as innovative tools and pipeline developments. Leading studios will also present their talent needs.
With its international yet intimate atmosphere, FMX will once again provide an excellent platform for professionals and students to meet and discuss art, technology and business.
This year, we invite you to meet our teams on Tuesday, May 4th :
- ROOM M | At 4:30 pm for an exclusive conference on The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run entitled “Animation Secret Formula!” with Jacques Daigle, Animation Supervisor on the film, David Marquis, Lead Animator, Elyse Gervais O’Neill, Animator
- ROOM M | At 5:20 pm, the conference will be followed by a live Q&A with Jacques Daigle;
- ROOM H | At 6:15 pm a Recruitment session will be led by Estelle Ducarteron and Camila Oviedo who will answer live to all your questions !
On Wednesday, May 5th, meet Andrea Miloro, President of Mikros Animation :
- ROOM M | At 10:30 pm for an Industry Insight session
Don’t wait to book your tickets and access the content of FMX 2021!
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with our colleagues of Technicolor Production Services, Fabien Castan et Benoît Maujean, on Thursday, May 6th :
- ROOM F | At 8:00 pm : “3D Reconstruction and Panorama Stitching in Meshroom“
- ROOM F | At 10:20 pm for a live Q&A sessions with all the presenters of the festival Open Source track.