Annecy Festival will take place on June 13-18, 2022 and will bring together the most esteemed professionals from the sector to celebrate animation’s creative and diverse styles and techniques.
At this occasion, GCI Film and Mikros Animation will host an exclusive conference on the feature animation OZI on June 15 at 4:00pm. Attendees will meet OZI, our orphan Orangutan ‘influencer’, who saves her home from deforestation and will discover how one voice can create change.
From a real Orangutan sanctuary to the animation studio, you will hear from the creative team on how they channeled their passion into the Ozi story. On stage:
- Rodrigo Blaas, executive producer and writer
- Tim Harper, Director
- Sean Mullen, Head of Story, Head of Character Animation and Additional Writer
- Stephane Daegelen, Production Designer and Art Director
- Nathalie Masseret, Line Manager
- Anne-Sophie Palermo, Compositing Supervisor
- Manuel Souillac, VFX Supervisor
Hear how they used their craft skills to create a unique art, animation, and sound design to bring this authentic story to life by getting your ticket and booking your seat for the conference on Annecy Festival website.
To receive exclusive content and all information about Mikros Animation at Annecy Festival, sign up to our news here.