Mikros Animation is currently working on various full CG feature films, including The Tiger’s Apprentice directed by Carlos Baena and produced by Paramount Feature Animation.
We are looking for a FLO & Stereo Supervisor to join our great team!
The FLO/Stereo Supervisor first ensures that the final camera movement is technically and artistically in line with the director’s wishes. Ensuring that the film’s stereoscopy is produced. As the cornerstone of the project, the FLO/Stereo Supervisor collaborates with the Layout Supervisor, the Animation Director and the Director, while maintaining close contact with the Compositing Supervisor and the Confo Layout Supervisor.
During production, supervises the FLO and Stereo artists and ensures the proper implementation of the predefined directions.
- Responsible for the follow-up of the camera animations with the Director, the Layout Supervisor and the animation department
- Responsible for the stereoscopic production of the film in collaboration with all departments involved in the framing of the shots, as well as the methods implemented.
- Participates in the development of the camera and stereo workflow, in the 3D and 2D parts of the project
- Supervises the FLO/Stereo team and provides technical and methodological guidance
- Addresses technical issues, identifies best practices and necessary approaches
- Works closely with production and ensures timely delivery of plans
Skills and experience required…
- Maya expertise
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Leadership and communication skills
- Excellent level of English is a must
- Experience in organising and prioritising tasks
- Experience in feature animation
- Previous supervisory or lead experience
- Knowledge of Katana and Nuke
Salary & Contract
- Location: Paris, 4th
- Contract: Fixed-term contract
- Compensation: according to profile
- 75% Navigo refund upon presentation of a proof
- Restaurant Tickets = 9,35€/worked day
- Start date: ASAP